Saturday, April 19, 2014

Use Animoto to create a story

In this mod 10, I learned how to make free short video using the internet tool named Animoto. The video I made is cute and more attractive than text and pictures. Because videos are always more vivid and visually attractive. I can use this program to let students to take photos in their daily routines, upload the phones to their computers and then they can make their own videos using their target language to write down the captions or text. And also I can create interesting videos telling a story in target language and play them in class to let the students to learn the target language in a relax atmosphere. As a teacher, I can also make videos for my class, such as making a video about our class activities, in order to track the students' improvement. In this case, this tool is a means to keep journals.

Following is the link to my video.
One day, a hungry fox came across with some grapes...

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of using tools like Animoto for a type of e-portfolio. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete