Monday, March 3, 2014

Social Networking in Education


After I learned the importance of the theory of connectivism,I joined a networking community named "Classroom 2.0".And I found it significantly helpful in sharing and learning with others.

I can find lots of videos made by other members in this community.The videos are mostly about different lessons given by others.By watching these videos I believe I can learn tons of new knowledge about education.There is also a forum in which members can posting their opinions and discuss with each other,in order to sharing and learning.There are also different groups of different sub-fields,which facilitate every member coming with their own specific interested field.Members are all willing to share what they know, and there is a great amount of useful information on the website waiting for me to discover.I can learn from people who are far more expert than me in this social networking website.Further inspection is needed to utilize it to the most.



1 comment: